About Me

About me

My name is Nik and I am Mum to two small boys called Sam and Oliver and partner to the long suffering Ali and we are based in Devon, England.

My blog is about my journey though life, the highs, the lows and all the fun and messy bits in-between.

It is a personal blog that is written by me and only features my opinions. I do work on behalf of businesses and companies, writing posts and reviews but I will only give you my honest thoughts, if I love it or hate it I will tell you.

If you would like to get in touch with me or my mini monsters please contact me at
themummymonster1@gmail.com





Sunday 15 March 2020

Handwashing Experiment




I am sure that you will all have seen this experiement by now but my boys hadnt so I decided to give it a go!

This is the importance of using soap when handwashing.

You pour some water into a white bowl and drind some pepper into the water. As the children to place a finger in the water (it should get covered in pepper) explain that these are germs.
Ask the children to then dry their hands and then cover it in some soap. Once covered place the child's finger back into the water. The pepper will run away from the soap.

My boys really understand this visual and its simple and easy to show children why we wash our hands.

Excuse the video, we arent the best actors!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Extreme Stunt Show

  Extreme Stunt Show   So this week we should have been in France but it was obviously cancelled due to the naughty bug, as it’s known...